Diamond Woods Updated COVID policy
Phase Two/Mask Mandate
As we continue to adapt and change to life around us, at Diamond Woods we are striving to create a safe environment that mirrors that of the Governor’s office with regards to Oregon’s Phase-In approach to opening up the state and how that relates to golf. We have updated the our old COVID policy below, putting new information in bold and italicized text
In response to the statement the following policies will be in place during this time.
- Hand Sanitizing stations are located throughout the shop
- We ask that all posted social distancing protocols be followed, including no more than 4 people in the pro shop at any given time.
- The Flagstick may be pulled when putting, ONLY if golfers SANITIZE HANDS directly before and after putting.
- We strongly recommend that any putts within 3 feet be considered good
- 2 golfers from separate households may share a cart.
- Pencils and scorecards are located by the front door
- While not required we are recommending golfers book online and pre-pay to cut down on the need for face to face interaction
The governor has recently required face coverings be worn in all public indoor facilities. Diamond Woods has complimentary masks by the front door because we understand you already have a lot to remember and we are all adjusting to a mask being included in the “Keys, phone, wallet…” scramble. Feel free to grab one on the way to the desk, but once you are in the fresh air outside, save it for next time!
We understand some people may not be able to wear a mask due to other pre-existing health conditions.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding the policy changes in Phase Two, what it means for us, or any other pre cautions we are taking to create the safest environment, please don’t hesitate to reach us at 541-998-9707 or email@example.com. Have a great week and remember to wash your hands often, wear a mask in public for the safety of others and always follow proper social distancing protocols.